What Procedures are Included in the Female Fitness Surgery?
Diet and exercise alone may not provide the athletic figure you want. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Rolando Morales is now proud to offer female fitness surgery, a combination of treatments involving loose skin and fat removal, as well as cosmetic injections, to create a slimmer and more toned physique.
Learn why our innovative procedures are popular among competitive athletes and bodybuilders by calling for a consultation at Morales Plastic Surgery. Our Houston, TX clinic can develop a custom treatment plan for body contouring and describe what is involved with female fitness surgery.
Who needs female fitness surgery?
Factors like age and pregnancy may cause extra skin and small fat pockets to accumulate in the arms, thighs, belly, and buttocks. Your face may also show signs of wrinkling and sagging. Female fitness surgery is designed for patients who are in good health but have minor problem areas that seem to be diet and exercise-resistant.
Morales Plastic Surgery regularly helps competitive athletes, bodybuilders, and other active women "fine-tune" their appearance with female fitness surgery. We also assist non-athletes who simply want to improve their figures and overall health.
What's involved in female fitness surgery?
Female fitness surgery is a combination of custom procedures that include one or more of the following:
- Breast augmentation: Saline or silicone implants enhance breast size and shape. We may also recommend fat grafting techniques for a natural look.
- Tummy tuck: Tummy tuck surgery removes loose skin and stubborn fat from the midsection. Dr. Morales can also tighten weakened or stretched-out abdominal muscles.
- Liposuction: Liposuction slims down hard-to-reach areas like the waist, hips, and thighs. Morales Plastic Surgery can tone and define the muscles through fat removal.
- Wrinkle relaxers: Injections like BOTOX® smooth away creases and fine lines around the eyes, forehead, and mouth. Our treatments help you look more rested and refreshed.
- Dermal fillers: Fillers plump up areas with a lack of volume, such as the cheeks or lips. Our selection of dermal fillers may be combined with wrinkle relaxers for a full "facial tune-up."
What are the benefits of female fitness surgery?
It can be challenging to stay in shape as we age. When women undergo female fitness surgery in Houston, TX, they can have a leaner body that improves their appearance and confidence. This may lead to an active lifestyle and increased motivation to maintain a healthy weight. Dr. Morales also gives professional athletes a competitive edge by allowing them to achieve the ideal proportions for their sport.
Why choose Morales Plastic Surgery?
Morales Plastic Surgery is widely known in the local fitness community. Dr. Morales is a competitive athlete himself, which means he understands the amount of commitment and dedication it takes to enhance and maintain the perfect look. Our staff is proud to offer a relaxed and comfortable environment where you can feel confident your needs will be met.
Get a firmer body with female fitness surgery
Female fitness surgery is a major decision. Morales Plastic Surgery is here to provide the information and support needed to make the best choice possible for your body.
Call now to meet with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Rolando Morales and learn about your options for excess skin and fat removal, body contouring, and cosmetic injections in Houston, TX. Our clinic has helped athletes of all levels achieve their goals, and we can do the same for you.